2014年3月29日星期六

My LED lighting career since 2012

    Hi everybody , I want to share my lighting information with you guys .My LED lighting career since 2012 and i like the LED lighting job .Why ?  It is just incidental to do this trade.



    I was finding a job when i quit last sale work . And i don't know how to find my next job .I'm facing some actual problems : money and fee of house . At same time , I want to work overseas if possible .

    I don’t remember when i step into Job fair. I find a company that recruit sales person for foreign trade which need go to Dubai . It was said that Dubai is a very beautiful city in the middle east .Many people travel to there .Its most famous building is BURJ AL ARAB HOTEL .

    So i join that company ,and begin my LED lighting career .There is a wide range lighting products in my company : incandescent bulb , energy saving lamp, T8 fluorescent tube ,louver fitting ,lighting fixture ,LED bulb ,LED fitting ,LED street light and so on . It took me 2 months to knew all the lighting products . But LED is a new technology in the world, next generation lighting .I'm attract by the LED and it is not difficult to learn .

    Eight newbies like me start their job in the factory .We train together ,go to workshop together , learn new things together .Establish deeply friendship.They are Jarred,Mavis,Wendy,johansion ,john,Eason,Sandy.



 
   It is difficult to find a customer or got an order because there are so many lighting manufacturer in China .We always got inquirys from alibaba .The client often quote me price but few to give me an order or small order for 2 months .

   I have got a lot of knowledges to answer any of customer's questions .I make friends with clients and trust each other .And then i got several orders . The future is a sunshine for me .

   By the way ,Do you have some questions about the LED lighting ? Maybe i can help you!
 

没有评论:

发表评论